The following text was translated by Google Translate.SUPERB ATTIC OF 4.5 ROOMS IN DUPLEX WITH SOUTH-WEST EXPOSED BALCONY AND SEPARATE STUDIO, CELLAR, GARAGE BOX, OUTDOOR PARK SPACE, LARGE GARDEN IN COMMON LAWN; IN THE CENTER OF BUSSIGNY, CLOSE TO ALL FACILITIES; OPEN VIEW !
Very rare for sale!
To visit without delay!
The PPE where the apartment and the studio are located is a resolutely contemporary building built in 2009 that meets in all respects the most rigorous criteria of efficiency and comfort; the PPE houses 21 lots spread over 4 entrances; the area is residential, quiet and green, close to the center of Bussigny and all amenities; it was thought for families.
All floors are accessible by lift.
Underfloor heating and domestic hot water production are provided by a gas boiler.
Underground parking, bicycle storage, cellars, a common laundry room equipped with washing machine and dryer (one per entrance) and dryer, a large common lawn garden, several outdoor parking spaces, also for visitors, complete the PPE which is very well maintained and is a real paradise for young and old alike.
The 4.5 room duplex apartment is located in the attic; it enjoys a dominant position and a privileged location, without direct vis-à-vis; the materials, equipment and finishes are of very good quality; the studio, meanwhile, is located on the ground floor and is in like new condition, just like the apartment.
the 2 lots will satisfy a demanding clientele looking for a unique living environment and a luxury habitat, close to the city, to all amenities, while benefiting from a green and calm environment.
The 2 lots have been designed in an optimal and rational way, both in terms of the distribution of their rooms and their fittings, optimized with great taste.
The apartment offers a comfortable weighted living area of approximately 107.5 m2, including a beautiful balcony bath of 5 m2 and the studio has a living area of 28 m2; the perfect exposure of the two lots gives them abundant natural light omnipresent throughout the day.
A cellar with electrical outlet, a garage box in the underground garage and an outdoor parking space complete this exceptional lot, rare for sale.
It should be noted that it is not possible to acquire one of the lots separately from the other!
Ground floor: studio of 28 m2 facing East:
- Entrance hall
- Spacious living room-bedroom
- Kitchen equipped with oven, electric hob, fridge, stainless steel sink, worktop and storage
- Bathroom with shower, basin and WC
Penthouse: 4.5 room duplex apartment of 107.5 m2 weighted, facing South-West
- Large entrance hall with wardrobe
- Living-dining room with balcony access
- Fully equipped open kitchen with high oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, American fridge with freezer, worktop and plenty of storage.
- Bath balcony of approximately 5 m2, facing South-West, with open view
- 2 bedrooms
- Visitor WC with washbasin
- Shower room with bath, washbasin and WC
- Duplex access by stairs
- Distribution hall and reduced space with empty living room
- Master bedroom with dressing room
- Bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- Aluminum window frames, double glazing, manual blinds
- All rooms are tiled with the exception of the bedrooms which are parqueted
- All rooms in the studio are tiled
- A cellar with electrical outlet
- A box garage
- An outdoor parking space
Selling price: CHF 1,130,000.-.-
Garage box: CHF 50,000.-
Outdoor parking space: CHF 20,000.-
Total sale price: CHF 1,200,000.-
Availability: October 1, 2022 or to be agreed
Contact us by email to receive the sales file and quickly organize a site visit!
Contact and information:
079/ 688 91 42
Do you want to sell your property?
Contact us without obligation and we will come and meet you to estimate your object for free!
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 6
Living surface (m2) : 133
Number of bedrooms : 4
Balcony surface (m2) : 5
Number of bathrooms : 3
Surface (m2) : 135.5
Parks and garages
Storage box : 1
Outside parking spaces : 1
Monthly maintenance charges : 650.-
Type of floor : Attic
Year built : 2009
Last renovation : 2022