The following text was translated by Google Translate.360 ° virtual tour available!
Rare for sale !
This lot is currently rented with a 5-year lease.
Just 10 minutes from Yverdon or Echallens and 20 minutes from Lausanne, superb 5.5 room apartment with large garden, in the center of the village, close to amenities and public transport.
The apartment is rented for CHF 2'490 .- / month charges included; this lot is an excellent real estate investment and generates a net rental yield on equity (including notary fees) of 7.5%.
The apartment sold has been converted into a large old farmhouse which was completely transformed in 1989 and renovated in 2019
- PPE of 5 lots
- Very calm and peaceful area
- 5.5 room apartment on the ground floor of 122 m2
- Terrace and garden facing south-west of 70 m2
- Living rooms with lots of character, spacious and bright
- View of the Jura and the surrounding countryside
- Separate living room and dining room with access to terrace and garden, fully equipped open kitchen, pantry room, guest WC, 3 bedrooms, bathroom
- Quality fittings.
- Spacious cellar with electrical outlet
- 2 outdoor parking spaces
Availability: to be agreed
Total sale price: CHF 660'000.-
2 outdoor parking spaces: CHF 15'000 .- / place
Total: CHF 690'000.-
Contact us to find out more and quickly arrange a viewing of this superb rare property for sale!
Contact and information:
079/688 91 42
Do you want to sell your property?
Contact us without obligation and we will come and meet you to estimate your object for free!
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 5.5
Living surface (m2) : 122
Surface (m2) : 145
Number of bedrooms : 4
Terrasse surface (m2) : 10
Number of bathrooms : 1
Garden surface (m2) : 60
Parks and garages
Outside parking spaces : 2
Monthly maintenance charges : 410.-
Year built : 1989
View : Clear, Mountains, Countryside
Last renovation : 2019
Date of availability : immediately
Type of floor : Garden floor