The following text was translated by Google Translate.Rare for sale
Superb favorite apartment!
360 ° virtual tour available
Ideal for a real estate investment ensuring, in the event of rental, a net return on equity including notary fees of 7.5%!
Located in the heart of the village of Givisiez, a few minutes from downtown Friborg, in a residential area, very quiet, green and close to all amenities.
Superb acquisition opportunity to reside there or as an investment; spacious 3.5 room penthouse completely renovated and never occupied since. This lot has a beautiful living area of 107 m2 and has a large balcony-winter garden of 12 m2 facing west, 2 bathrooms, a large cellar of 8 m2, 'a spacious 32 m2 garret and a garage box.
The residence where the apartment is located was built in 1974 and is in perfect condition; it has intercoms and videophones; it houses 9 lots and does not have an elevator; the condominium has box garages, a shared laundry room, a sauna, a large private outdoor swimming pool and parking spaces for visitors.
The heating by radiators and the production of domestic hot water are ensured by a remote heating.
The 3.5 room apartment is located on the top floor; it is very bright and enjoys a privileged location, without any real vis-à-vis; it has just been completely renovated and the materials, equipment and finishes are very upscale. It will meet a demanding clientele looking for a unique living environment and luxury housing, close to the city and all amenities.
This lot has been designed in an optimal and rational way, both in terms of the distribution of its rooms and its fittings, optimized with great taste.
- Entrance hall with wardrobe
- Spacious living-dining room with access to the balcony-winter garden
- Comfortable balcony-winter garden of 12 m2, facing West, can be completely and easily closed or opened, with 2 electrical outlets and light
- Fully equipped open kitchen (Siemens) with ceramic hob, extractor, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, black granite worktop and plenty of storage space.
- Reduced pantry
- Visitor WC with basin and window
- 2 beautiful bedrooms
- Shower room with bath, basin, WC, window and connections for washing machine and dryer
- 8 m2 cellar
- Large 32 m2 garret
- Garage box
- Common sauna
- Large communal outdoor pool
- Double glazed PVC window frames and manual blinds
- All rooms are tiled with large format tiling; the living room and bedrooms have parquet floors with large oak planks
Sale price: CHF 695'000.-
Garage box: CHF 30'000.-
Total sale price: CHF 725'000.-
Availability: immediate or to be agreed
Do not hesitate to contact us to find out more and quickly organize a visit to this rare property for sale!
Contact and information:
079/688 91 42
Do you want to sell your property?
Contact us without obligation and we will come and meet you to estimate your object for free!
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 3.5
Living surface (m2) : 107
Number of bedrooms : 2
Balcony surface (m2) : 12
Number of bathrooms : 1
Surface (m2) : 113
Parks and garages
Storage box : 1
Monthly maintenance charges : 382.-
Type of floor : Attic
Year built : 1974
Last renovation : 2021