The following text was translated by Google Translate.This beautiful detached villa was built in 1960 on a plot of 1'380 m2; the villa was completely redistributed and brought up to current standards in 2017 (peripheral insulation, installation of a gas boiler and a new water heater, all the windows have been replaced and are made of PVC and triple glazing, pipes replaced and new drainage, controlled roof, etc.)
The area where the villa is located would add an additional floor or create an additional apartment; it would also be possible to enlarge the villa.
The house offers 6 rooms for a living area of 172 m2 and a useful area of 250 m2; it enjoys a generous volume of around 900 m3.
Its very good East-South-West exposure gives it abundant light.
Finishing work at the option of the lessee would be expected for an amount of approximately CHF 60,000 to 100,000.- maximum for: installation of electric blinds (all connections are ready), installation of a modern fitted kitchen, installation of a covering over the entire outdoor terrace, balcony finishes, change of garage door, installation of a wood stove (the connection is ready).
The owner would be willing to carry out the work if the new owners agree.
- Entrance hall with wardrobe and dressing room and recessed spotlights
- Spacious living-dining room with connection for wood stove and access to the terrace and the garden
- Closed kitchen equipped and arranged
- Access to the lower and 1/2 upper floors by stairs
1/2 upper floor:
- 3 bedrooms all with balcony access
- Shower room with Italian shower, basin, WC, window
- East facing balcony
- Access to a large storage attic of over 100 m2
Lower ground floor:
- Spacious master bedroom
- Shower room with corner bath, Italian shower, large basin and WC
- Technical room with gas boiler, water heater and laundry room
- Spacious cellar
- Garden access
- Several terraces
- Large Garden in wooded grass
- Vegetable garden
- Garden shed
- Several outdoor parking spaces
- All rooms have modern tiled floors except the bedrooms which are parquet
- Recessed spotlights
- PVC window frames and triple glazing
Exterior photos of the villa on request for privacy reasons
Do not hesitate to contact us to find out more and arrange a visit to this superb property.
Do you want to sell a property?
Estimate it for free and in a few clicks on the homepage of our website:
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 6
Living surface (m2) : 172
Usable surface (m2) : 250
Number of bedrooms : 4
Surface area of land : 1'380
Number of bathrooms : 2
Volume (m3) : 900
Parks and garages
Storage box : 1
Outside parking spaces : 6
Monthly maintenance charges : 350.-
Last renovation : 2017
View : Clear
objet.etat : New
Year built : 1960