The following text was translated by Google Translate.360 ° virtual tour available!
Rare for sale: ideal for an investment or to live there.
Magnificent 2.5 room penthouse, enjoying a dominant location, without vis-à-vis, in a residential area in downtown Monthey with superb and spacious terrace all around the apartment
The PPE is a beautiful building which was built in 1973 and whose facades and flat roof have been recently renovated; the building has 2 entrances and houses 24 lots, all accessible by lift.
Radiator heating and domestic hot water production are provided by an oil-fired boiler.
The PPE also has cellars, a common laundry room with double washing and drying machines, a technical room, a bicycle cover, a large common grass garden and several outdoor parking spaces including 2 for visitors.
The renovation fund is currently around CHF 80'000.-
All amenities and the city center are in the immediate vicinity.
The 2.5-room building is located in the attic and enjoys a dominant position, without vis-à-vis with a view of the pre-Alps; it was recently completely renovated; the kitchen and the bathroom are very recent; this lot has a comfortable living area of 63.15 m2 and a partially covered terrace of 27.4 m2, facing East-on-West (total weighted living area: 76.86 m2).
The apartment enjoys abundant light and no nuisance.
- Entrance hall with recess allowing the installation of a closet
- Spacious living room with access to the terrace
- Fully equipped open kitchen with induction hob, microwave combi-height oven, warming drawer, stainless steel hood, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, granite worktop, plenty of storage space and access to the terrace.
- Beautiful room with access to the terrace
- Shower room with hydromassage shower, basin, electric towel dryer, WC and window
- Spacious 27.4 m2 terrace (East-South-West) with electrical outlet and lighting.
It should be noted that all rooms have access to the terrace except for the bathroom.
This lot was rented for CHF 1'450 .- / month + CHF 235.- (charges and outdoor parking space); it is currently free to occupy with a view to the sale.
- A cave
- An outdoor parking space: CHF 12'000.- extra
- PVC window frames, double glazing (EgoKiefer)
All rooms are tiled except for the bedroom which has parquet floors
Amount of the renovation fund on 12/31/2019: CHF 68'323.60
Do not hesitate to contact us to find out more and quickly organize a visit to this superb rare property for sale.
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 2.5
Living surface (m2) : 63.15
Number of bedrooms : 1
Terrasse surface (m2) : 27.4
Number of bathrooms : 1
Surface (m2) : 76.86
Parks and garages
Outside parking spaces : 1
Monthly maintenance charges : 235.-
Year built : 1973
View : Clear, Mountains
Last renovation : 2010
Date of availability : immediately
Type of floor : Attic