The following text was translated by Google Translate.Rare for sale !
Exceptional 3.5 room apartment in the center of Leukerbad, close to the ski slopes, thermal baths and all shops.
The residence where this superb apartment is located is a very high-end, resolutely contemporary building which was built in 2003. It meets, in all respects, the most rigorous criteria of efficiency and comfort; the PPE houses 19 lots; the district is residential, calm and green, on the edge of a river (the Dala); it was designed for families, close to all amenities.
The building is suitable for people with reduced mobility.
A beautiful entrance with intercoms, with reception and private room welcomes owners and visitors; all floors are accessible by lift; all the floors in the reception and hallways of the residence are covered with granite.
The PPE has an underground car park on 2 levels, an equipped laundry room, a bicycle room, a ski room with private wardrobes, wood cellars, cellars and 4 parking spaces for children. visitors; the residence is a true paradise for young and old alike.
Underfloor heating and domestic hot water production are provided by a mazzout boiler.
The 3.5 room apartment is located on the 2nd floor; it enjoys a privileged location and enjoys an unobstructed view of the Gemmi and the Lötschental massifs. It will satisfy a demanding clientele looking for a unique living environment and luxury housing, close to all amenities, while benefiting from a green and calm environment.
This exceptional lot has been designed in an optimal and rational way, both in terms of the distribution of its rooms and its fittings, optimized with great taste and composed of materials, equipment and very high-end finishes.
The 3.5 room apartment offers a comfortable living area of 112 m2 and has 2 spacious balconies; this lot enjoys abundant natural light omnipresent throughout the day.
A cellar with electrical outlet, a wood cellar and 1 parking space in the underground garage complete this exceptional property, rare for sale.
- Spacious entrance hall with large wall cabinet
- Comfortable living-dining room with fireplace and access to the 16 m2 covered balcony facing east
- Open kitchen perfectly equipped with induction hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer with drawers, dishwasher, granite worktop and plenty of storage.
- Spacious covered balcony of 16 m2 facing east
- Distribution corridor
- 2 beautiful bedrooms with pollen filters and each with access to the north-facing balcony
- North balcony of approx. 6 m2
- Shower room with jacuzzi bath and steam cabin, basin, WC (it would be possible to install a washing column in the apartment)
- Fitted dressing room (this room was initially a shower room; it would be quite possible to modify this room in order to have an additional bathroom)
- PVC window frames, double glazing, electric blinds
- All the rooms are tiled except the bedrooms which have solid parquet floors
- A parking space in the underground garage
- Wood cellar
- 10 m2 cellar with electrical outlet
- Ski locker
Sale price: CHF 600'000.-
1 parking space in the underground garage: CHF 40'000.- extra
It should be noted that it would be possible to acquire 1 or 2 additional parking spaces if desired
Availability: this apartment is currently rented for CHF 1'850 .- / month, but could be available to be agreed if the new owner does not want a tenant.
Do not hesitate to contact us to find out more and quickly organize a visit to this rare property for sale!
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 3.5
Living surface (m2) : 112
Floor : 2
Number of bedrooms : 2
Balcony surface (m2) : 22
Number of bathrooms : 1
Surface (m2) : 112
Parks and garages
Indoor parking : 1
Monthly maintenance charges : 480.-
Sold as second residence : available
View : Clear, Panoramic, Mountains
Year built : 2003
Date of availability : immediately
objet.etat : New