The following text was translated by Google Translate.360 ° virtual tour available
Rare for sale !
Just 14 minutes from Neuchâtel, superb 7-room apartment combining the cachet of the old and the modern, in the center of the village of Fontaines, close to all amenities and public transport.
Ideal to reside there or to invest; in the event of investment and rental, this apartment would generate a net rental yield on equity (including notary fees) of 5.11%.
This beautiful and voluminous village house was built in 1640, then transformed and renovated in 2000; insulated slabs separate the different floors and the building has excellent interior insulation; the heating by radiators and the production of domestic hot water are provided by a gas boiler which is new.
The roof is in perfect condition and the building has always been perfectly maintained and regularly renovated.
The house has 6 apartments, all of which have access to the large common lawned garden, equipped with a barbecue and a large outbuilding.
Cellars, a common laundry room with professional machines, a technical room and numerous outdoor parking spaces complete the PPE.
The 6.5 room apartment is located on the 1st floor; it crosses South-West-North, which gives it abundant light; the distribution of the rooms has been designed to optimize all spaces to ensure maximum comfort to its occupants.
The materials, equipment and finishes are of very good quality.
This superb lot will appeal to a demanding clientele looking for an atypical apartment, with exposed beams and with a lot of character, combining wood and stone.
The apartment offers a living area of 170 m2 and also has a storage garret of 24 m2.
Two cellars and an outdoor parking space complete this rare property for sale which will be available on February 1, 2021.
- Spacious entrance hall with wardrobe
- Distribution corridor with access to the 24 m2 storage garret by retractable staircase
- Large living room - dining room equipped with a through fireplace
- Closed, habitable kitchen, fully equipped with ceramic hob, oven at height, new dishwasher, fridge-freezer, granite worktop, plenty of storage space
- 5 bedrooms including 2 large ones of 25 m2 and 29 m2 respectively
- Shower room with basin, WC, window
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC
The apartment has several cupboards and a small room with connections for washing machine and dryer
- 2 cellars
- Outdoor parking space
- Large communal lawn garden equipped with a barbecue and an outbuilding for garden furniture and bicycles
- Wooden window frames, double glazing and aluminum shutters
- All the rooms are tiled except for the rooms which have parquet floors or carpeted floors.
- Visible beams
Availability: February 1, 2021
Total sale price: CHF 700'000.-
Outdoor parking space: CHF 15'000.-
Total: CHF 715'000.-
Contact us to find out more and quickly arrange a viewing of this superb rare property for sale!
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 6.5
Living surface (m2) : 170
Floor : 1
Number of bedrooms : 5
Garden surface (m2) : 500
Number of bathrooms : 2
Surface (m2) : 170
Parks and garages
Outside parking spaces : 1
Monthly maintenance charges : 560.-
Last renovation : 2000
Date of availability : immediately
Year built : 1640