The following text was translated by Google Translate.Rare for sale !
Superb villa Minergie (Label FR 93) in wood frame (larch) located in the immediate vicinity of the center of Marsens, the school and all amenities.
This splendid individual property was built in 2004; it offers a unique location that will delight a demanding clientele, anxious to benefit from a privileged living environment, while enjoying total tranquility and privacy. the villa is positioned in a dead end and enjoys a dominant position, with an unobstructed view of the Friborg pre-Alps from Berra to Moléson.
The owners were keen to build the most ecological villa possible; it has therefore been tastefully furnished in noble and refined materials of very high quality; the villa has been meticulously thought through, down to the smallest detail, both in the choice of fittings and in the configuration of its interior, making this exceptional property unique. The property offers generous surfaces and volumes, sublimated by optimal natural light throughout the day thanks to its many windows and a perfect southern exposure.
Located on a magnificent plot of 813 m2 fully fenced with electric gate, the house is perfectly enhanced by a superb outdoor space including a beautiful garden part on 3 levels, in grass with trees and flowers (including multicolored lilac hedge), a spacious terrace of 27 m2, a covered car for 2 vehicles and several outdoor parking spaces.
The villa offers 6.5 rooms spread over 2 floors, completed by a spacious lower ground floor-basement offering many possibilities of transformation including 2 studios.
The heating by radiators and the production of domestic hot water are ensured by a vertical geothermal heat pump at 130 meters allowing to heat the basement and accumulator, also ensuring a sufficient reserve in the event of expansion of the villa.
Living area: 200 m2
Useful surface: 300 m2
SIA volume: 1,158 m3
Upper ground floor:
- Entrance hall with wardrobe
- Spacious living room with Ruegg fireplace, heat recuperator and access to the 27m2 west-facing wooden terrace
- Dining room with terrace access
- Open kitchen, fully equipped with oven and dishwasher at height, fridge-freezer, ceramic hob, granite worktop with 9 electrical outlets, plenty of storage.
- Small small room and pantry
- Large wooden terrace of 27 m2 with existing pre-installation for an electric awning and reinforced facade allowing the installation of a marquee
- Bedroom-office with balcony access
- Balcony of about 5 m2 facing south
- Shower room with shower, basin, WC and window
- Access to the lower ground floor and upstairs by stairs
- Distribution hall with skylight
- 2 beautiful bedrooms of 15.4 m2 with wardrobes
- Shower room with shower, basin, WC, skylight and heat recuperator from the fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom with integrated wardrobes, dressing room / office (audio cabling between office and wardrobes) and private bathroom
- Private bathroom with bath, double sinks, WC, window
Lower ground floor / basement (insulated and heated):
- Storage under the stairs with cat flap
- Distribution hall of 7 m2
- 23 m2 cellar-carnotzet
- Spacious 23 m2 room with independent entrance that can be transformed into a studio
- Technical room with heat pump and mixed water heater of 200 liters (heat pump + electric), wine cellar
- Laundry room equipped with large sink
- 9 m2 room with connections planned to install a jacuzzi or create a bathroom
- Gate and wicket with electric opening
- Covered for 2 cars (possibility of installing an electric door)
- Several outdoor paved parking spaces
- Wooden terrace of 27 m2 with the possibility of installing an awning (reinforced facade) and pre-installation for an electric canvas blind.
- Lawn garden on 3 levels (each level has an electrical point outside), flowery (multicolored lilac hedge) and trees (fruit trees), vegetable garden.
- On the east side of the villa and under the garages, closed room of 38 m2, currently unheated, with independent access and having an electrical installation and a sewage connection, allowing the creation of an independent studio ( it should be noted that it would be possible to lower the materials into this room via an existing hatch in the garages).
- Reduced crawl space under the terrace
- 3,600-liter underground rainwater recovery tank with manual or electric pumping system.
- Triple-glazed windows and electric blinds (double-glazed in the basement)
- Massive oiled beech parquet in all living rooms including bathrooms
- Double-flow controlled with timer
- Snow barrier installed on the roof in 2010
- Copper tinplate
- Intrusion and fire alarm system on all floors
- RJ45 and / or TV cabling in all rooms
- Connection to the cable network (4 sockets in the villa)
- All the household appliances are of the Zugg brand, category A (dishwasher and refrigerator changed in 2019)
- Lime treatment system with magnets
- Cat flap integrated in the facade
- Christmas lighting under the roof
Availability: to be agreed
Do not hesitate to contact us to find out more and quickly organize a visit to this superb rare property for sale!
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 6.5
Living surface (m2) : 200
Surface area of land : 813
Number of bedrooms : 4
Balcony surface (m2) : 5
Volume (m3) : 1’158
Number of bathrooms : 3
Terrasse surface (m2) : 27
Usable surface (m2) : 300
Parks and garages
Covered outdoor park : 2
Outside parking spaces : 3
View : Clear, Panoramic, Mountains
Year built : 2004
objet.etat : New